S01 Episode 2: Stewardship Part 1
September 27, 2022
This week we get to talk about one of John’s favorite topics: Stewardship. It’s the whole philosophy of our businesses. What we have is not really ours: it all belongs to God. Understanding this ownership mentality starts with an ownership question we have to be honest about. Are we the owners or the managers?
LINKS & RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
- Psalm 24:1: The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
- “It’s Your breath in my lungs…” ‘Great Are You Lord’ by All Sons & Daughters
- Story of King Nebebuchadnezzar eats grass: Daniel [4:25]-35
- JH Reach ministry of JH Family of Companies
- 1 Corinthians 3:2: I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it.
- What do we do when we don’t know what to do?
- Study the Word of God
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR STUDY:
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- How would it feel to involve God in your financial decisions?
- How would it feel if you didn’t?
- Who does God want you to bless? Your neighbor? Your church or local charity?
Full transcripts and show notes, as well as ways to contact us, can be found at the website below.