S01 Episode 3: Stewardship Part 2
All that we have belongs to God: our finances, but also our gifts, talents, and relationships. Stewardship is managing someone else’s estate. If this includes how we use our skills and build our teams, we must submit all our plans to God. We’ve found God is the best team builder when we allow Him to be. Join us as we hear Terry’s story of how he became a part of the JH Family of Companies and how God has continued to provide in many ways – including miraculous provision for Terry’s son.
LINKS & RESOURCES IN THIS EPISODE:
● Psalm 24:1: The earth is the Lord’s and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
● The story of Abraham, the father of the faith:
○ Genesis 11-24, Acts 7:2-4, Romans 4, Hebrews 11
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
● What has God given you beyond finances? How can you steward those well?
● How did Terry’s story about his son impact you?
● Possibly take some time to study Abraham’s story in the Bible. What can you learn from him?
Full transcripts and show notes, as well as ways to contact us, can be found at the website below.